Business Development Sales Jobs in Autodrome Chennai
Autodrome is accepting applications for 2 Business Development Sales vacancies at Chennai Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Marketing Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 07/23/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Business Development Sales Job Openings in Chennai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Marketing Jobs in Chennai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Autodrome is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Business Development Sales. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Marketing jobs in Chennai via auto-drome.in. When it comes to Business Development Sales Jobs in Chennai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Autodrome, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Autodrome Marketing Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Autodrome
Job Role: Business Development Sales
Job Openings: 2
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 25000 – Rs. 60000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Specified
Selection Process: Interview
Business Development Sales Job Description
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
To be successful as a business development executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Ultimately, an outstanding business development executive will keep a close eye on clients’ feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
Autodrome is a retailer and full-service automotive aftermarket chain offering complete car and bike care across Chennai through multiple stores, service centers, mobile vehicles and online store. Headquartered in Chennai with more than 65 years of experience in the automobile sector, Autodrome operates retail stores with more than 12000 sq. ft of area offering wide range of automotive products including Tyres, Batteries, Alloy Wheels, Accessories and Genuine parts for Cars and Two Wheelers. With approximately 45 service bays currently in Chennai, we also offer comprehensive service for cars and two wheelers including Wheel Alignment, Balancing, Wash, Polishing, Painting, Service and Repairs, Tubeless Repair, Nitrogen Fill-up and Top-up. We offer a wide range of quality products for the automobile sector through authorized dealership from all major manufacturers including Bridgestone, Michelin, Yokohama, Goodyear, Apollo, Ceat, Amaron, Exide, Mobil, Shell, Motul, 3M, Hella, Bosch, K&N, Studds, LS2, OZ, Sparco, Neo, Tiara, Genuine Parts for Hyundai, Maruti Suzuki, Tata, Ford, Mahindra & Mahindra, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, TVS, Royal Enfield
Required Skills for Business Development Sales job
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
Business Development Sales Roles & Responsibilities
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and
- collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
How to apply for Marketing jobs in Chennai Autodrome?
- Visit official website of Autodrome i.e., auto-drome.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Business Development Sales post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.