Business Development Manager Jobs in Jobdunia
Jobdunia is hiring aspirants for the role of Business Development Manager with experience of 1 – 6 years for Mumbai location. Aspirants, who are looking for Sales Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Mumbai Sales Jobs posted by Jobdunia.
The Jobdunia has notified the Sales Jobs Vacancy on 6/21/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Sales Jobs in Mumbai.
Sales Jobs in Mumbai
Successful candidates for Sales Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Business Development Manager at Jobdunia along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Mumbai and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Jobdunia Sales Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Jobdunia Sales Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Jobdunia
Job Role: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/21/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 1 – 6 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 45000
Education: Post Graduation
Selection Process: Interview
Our company Job dunia is leading the way people hire and get hired. We connect employers and jobseekers digitally and seamlessly. We can make job accessible to everyone and to make process of hiring fast and easy.
Description of the Business Development Manager Vacancy
Your job as a business development manager is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. … Communicating new product developments to prospective clients. Overseeing the development of marketing literature. Writing reports
Skills Required For Business Development Manager Vacancy
- Excellent Sales skills
- Good negotiation skills
Business Development Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
How to apply for Sales Jobs in Mumbai, Jobdunia?
- If you believe Jobdunia Sales Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., jobdunia.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Business Development Manager.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.