Business Development Manager Jobs in HDFC Bank Limited
HDFC Bank Limited Business Development Manager Careers: HDFC Bank Limited is currently looking to recruit Business Development Manager to work on a Full Time basis in Chennai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Business Development Manager job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Financial Services jobs in Chennai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 5 – 10 years experience. HDFC Bank Limited is offering Rs. 50000 – Rs. 80000 for the position of Business Development Manager. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for HDFC Bank Limited Business Development Manager Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website hdfcbank.com.
About HDFC Bank Limited
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines
Complete Details of the HDFC Bank Limited Financial Services Jobs
|Company Name||HDFC Bank Limited|
|Job Role||Business Development Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||5 – 10 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 80000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Business Development Manager Job Description
Responsible for including HNI customers into the Preferred programme and offering them a superior customer experience to enhance the profitability of the relationship by increasing the relationship size, cross selling the right products, acquiring family a/cs ,retaining and enhancing the relationship.
Required Skills for Business Development Manager job
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- NRI Product and Regulatory Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Good Communication skills
Business Development Manager Roles & Responsibilities
The RM is also responsible for acquiring new to Bank Imperia relationships. To be a one point contact for all his financial needs and services, thus enhancing current relationship value and wallet share which will further increase profitability from these relationships.
- HNW Portfolio Management (Acquiring, Enhancing, Deepening and Retention)
- Operations, Marketing & Processes
- Increase in wallet share
- Product Penetration & contribution towards focused product
- Customer Service
Steps to apply for Business Development Manager Vacancy
- Visit the official site of HDFC Bank Limited @ hdfcbank.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Business Development Manager job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Business Development Manager job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.