Business Development Executive Jobs in Skilled HIRE
Skilled HIRE is hiring aspirants for the role of Business Development Executive with experience of 1 – 6 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Sales Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Sales Jobs posted by Skilled HIRE.
The Skilled HIRE has notified the Sales Jobs Vacancy on 10/04/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Sales Jobs in Bangalore.
Sales Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Sales Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Business Development Executive at Skilled HIRE along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Skilled HIRE Sales Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Skilled HIRE Sales Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Skilled HIRE
Job Role: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 10/04/2021
Last Date: Not Specified
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 1 – 6 years
Pay Scale: Rs .17000 – Rs. 35000
Selection Process: Interview
About Skilled HIRE
Skilled Hire is a Staffing powerhouse that helps customers fill critical positions by providing fully integrated manpower services for Permanent, Contract to Hire and Temporary Staff to Federal and Commercial customers. Focused on providing result oriented Recruitment services to small businesses in the Federal Market-space combined with industry expertise and proven search methodology; uniquely positions us to understand the challenges and concerns of our small businesses in a way few others can.
Description of the Business Development Executive Vacancy
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
To be successful as a business development executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Ultimately, an outstanding business development executive will keep a close eye on clients’ feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
Skills Required For Business Development Executive Vacancy
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
Business Development Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and
- collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
How to apply for Sales Jobs in Bangalore, Skilled HIRE?
- If you believe Skilled HIRE Sales Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., skilled-hire.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Business Development Executive.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.