Business Content Developer Jobs in Trivone Digital Services Private Limited
Trivone Digital Services Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Business Content Developer with experience of 3 – 8 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Content Development Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Content Development Jobs posted by Trivone Digital Services Private Limited.
The Trivone Digital Services Private Limited has notified the Content Development Jobs Vacancy on 7/9/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Content Development Jobs in Bangalore.
Content Development Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Content Development Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Business Content Developer at Trivone Digital Services Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Trivone Digital Services Private Limited Content Development Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Trivone Digital Services Private Limited Content Development Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Trivone Digital Services Private Limited
Job Role: Business Content Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/9/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 3 – 8 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 33000 – Rs. 66000
Selection Process: Interview
About Trivone Digital Services Private Limited
Trivone began in 2010 and was initially funded by Accel Partners. Our founder, L Subramanyan, is one of Indias most experienced B2B content creators, with over 2 decades of experience working with some of India’s top tech companies and media publications.
Description of the Business Content Developer Vacancy
- Ability to interact with Prospects/ clients and understand their requirements from an end-result perspective. Most prospects/ clients may not be extremely coherent in their ability to project their requirements. Consequently, must have empathy with the prospects/ clients and be able to glean their stated as well as unstated needs w.r.t content marketing
- Should be able to envision and guide the design team. Should be able to conceptual understanding of the deliverable and be able to convey the same to the design and video team
- Be able to write basic scripts and imagine the storyline for videos
- Strong social media skills as well an understanding of the analytics tools
- Respecting deadlines, and delivering in/on time
Skills Required For Business Content Developer Vacancy
- Top-notch communication skills (ability to interact with designers and other colleagues for smooth project execution; ability to interface with client subject matter experts (SMEs) and other touch points for understanding the brief, asking relevant questions, and incorporating client feedback on deliverables)
- Being proactive in communicating any potential issues that might impact delivery, timelines, etc.
- Adhering to the process defined for project execution
Business Content Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- 3+ years’ experience in writing thought leadership content (white paper, article, point of view, blog, etc.) and marketing content (case study, flyer/brochure, web copy, infographic, emailer, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of business and technology, to be able to write at the “intersection” of business and technology
- E.g. To write about the Impact of blockchain on trading and settlement in financial markets, understanding of both blockchain (the technology) and financial markets (the business) is needed
- Good understanding of the latest trends/dynamics in various industries (e.g. BFSI, healthcare, telecom, media, retail) and the emerging digital transformation therein
- Familiarity and comfort in understanding and writing about emerging disruptive technologies (e.g. Machine Learning, Blockchain, DevOps, Agile development, Cloud, Data Analytics, Remote Infrastructure Management, etc.) and various functions (marketing, customer Experience, supply chain management, finance, sales, etc.)
How to apply for Content Development Jobs in Bangalore, Trivone Digital Services Private Limited?
- If you believe Trivone Digital Services Private Limited Content Development Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., trivone.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Business Content Developer.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.