Business Analyst Jobs in IBM India Private Limited Chennai
IBM India Private Limited is accepting applications for Various Business Analyst vacancies at Chennai Location. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization and have required skill set can apply for these Software Programmer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/22/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Business Analyst Job Openings in Chennai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Software Programmer Jobs in Chennai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 10 – 15 years. IBM India Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Business Analyst. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Software Programmer jobs in Chennai via ibm.com. When it comes to Business Analyst Jobs in Chennai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of IBM India Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the IBM India Private Limited Software Programmer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: IBM India Private Limited
Job Role: Business Analyst
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 10 – 15 years
Salary: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 58000
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Business Analyst Job Description
- Actively develop appropriately detailed specifications so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Inspire, motivate, deliver creative and reliable exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Act as an ambassador internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product
- Work with key partners across the company to ensure successful product releases
- Participate / facilitate technical meetings and discussions with existing and prospective clients
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for backlog prioritization Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap
- Teach everyone in the company something new on technology
About IBM India Private Limited
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Required Skills for Business Analyst job
- Good Written & Verbal communication skills
- Good to have experience with complex, large-scale projects using a structured project methodology
- Knowledge of Agile project management tools (JIRA, Version One, Rally etc,)
- Banking Industry Certifications (IIBF etc.,)
- External Business Analyst Certifications (AAC/CCBA/CBAP/CSPO)
Business Analyst Roles & Responsibilities
- 10 years of Techno-Functional Banking Industry experience involving solutions, strategy, planning, requirements development, systems design and implementation in the Wholesale Banking area
- Expertise in one or more wholesale banking domain areas especially in Working Capital, Trade Finance, Treasury and Foreign Exchange
- Implementation experience in one or more Wholesale Banking Industry software solutions from Finacle, Flexcube, Temenos Intellect etc.,
- Ability to define and document business and functional requirements, business process maps ( As-Is/To be ) flows and diagrams
- Ability to classify and prioritize business, user and functional requirements
- Exposure to working in Agile projects
- Experience in Client facing/engaging roles
How to apply for Software Programmer jobs in Chennai IBM India Private Limited?
- Visit official website of IBM India Private Limited i.e., ibm.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Business Analyst post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.