Business Analyst Jobs in Bangalore
IBM is currently hiring candidates for the role of Business Analyst. Notice regarding the System Design vacancy in Bangalore location was published by the company on 8/27/2021. The work experience required for this Business Analyst position is 3 – 6 years.
IBM System Design Jobs
So, if you are looking for any System Design jobs in Bangalore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Business Analyst Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bangalore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at IBM official website; ibm.com
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Complete Details of the IBM Business Analyst Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 – 6 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 80000|
Important Details to Apply for System Design jobs in Bangalore IBM
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bangalore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for System Design Jobs in Bangalore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bangalore jobs at IBM, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : ibm.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Business Analyst Job Description
As a Senior Analysts-Risk & Compliance in the IHR/HRHPC workstream, you will be required to review the client s Dynamic Risk Management tool, complete customer risk profile forms, source and analyze transactional information, submit requests for information to frontline bank staff, and complete Enhanced Due Diligence when required. All reviews will include a final written summary.
Business Analyst Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform Due Diligence on Risk Customers, Individuals and Entities, summarize findings for business review experience
- Assist, handhold the new joiners with referrals/queries
- Analyse information received from Correspondent Banks and to monitor and report on Correspondent Banking activity and address AML and economic sanctions related alerts.
- Handle issues in absence of team lead for suspicious transactions
- Suggest process improvement ideas
- Implement to the rules and regulations and uphold the values of the Organization
Required Skills for Business Analyst job
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Anti-money laundering, KYC, CIP, Enhance Due Diligence, Customer Due Diligence, Internal/External Due Diligence
- New Client Onboarding, New Account Documentation, Business Formation Documentation, Legal Entity Structures, Ability to follow cash flows
- Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry standard methodology, criminal typologies and developing trends
- Proven analytical skills required to organize and analyse multiple, complex data sets as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Validated database skills, including working with advanced data sets, pivot tables, advanced database and statistical functions and methods
- Working knowledge of marketplace AML issues and AML suspicious activity transaction monitoring systems, data mining/analytical tools, and KYC automated solutions is helpful
How to apply for System Design jobs in Bangalore IBM?
- Visit official website of IBM i.e., ibm.com
- Go to IBM Careers Page
- Click on the Business Analyst post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.