Business Analyst Jobs in IBM
IBM Business Analyst Careers: IBM is currently looking to recruit Business Analyst to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Business Analyst job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization from a recognized university.
System Design jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 6 – 10 years experience. IBM is offering Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000 for the position of Business Analyst. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for IBM Business Analyst Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website ibm.com.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Complete Details of the IBM System Design Jobs
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||6 – 10 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Business Analyst Job Description
- Actively develop appropriately detailed specifications so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Inspire, motivate, deliver creative and reliable exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Act as an ambassador internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product
- Work with key partners across the company to ensure successful product releases
- Participate / facilitate technical meetings and discussions with existing and prospective clients
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for backlog prioritization Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap
- If you are committed, you will have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
- Teach everyone in the company something new on technology
Required Skills for Business Analyst job
- 6 years or more of Banking Industry or management consulting experience involving industry solutions, strategy, planning, and systems design in Payments domain.
- Sought out for expertise in particular solution areas below, with the required depth and breadth across Payment domain
- Leadership experience with complex, large-scale projects using a structured project methodology for assignments covering areas of Business Process Analysis and Engineering, Application Architecture etc
- Experience on Industry formats (ISO 20022, Swift (Msg series 1xx, 2xx, 9xx at minimum), CPA, X9 etc)
- In-depth knowledge in Cheques, Real time payments, Immediate payments, Low value payments, and Direct Debits
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in payments schemes like TCH-ACH, RTP, Target 2, Sepa, Nps, chips, Chaps etc)
- Hands on experience in any of the major payments processing systems like GPP, IPSH, Voca link, ACI, SIA etc
- Exposure to North American payments and settlements.
Business Analyst Roles & Responsibilities
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Steps to apply for Business Analyst Vacancy
- Visit the official site of IBM @ ibm.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Business Analyst job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Business Analyst job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.