Business Analyst Jobs in Flipkart Internet Private Limited Bangalore
Flipkart Internet Private Limited is accepting applications for Various Business Analyst vacancies at Bangalore Location. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization and have required skill set can apply for these System Design Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 7/16/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Business Analyst Job Openings in Bangalore like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
System Design Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 5 – 6 years. Flipkart Internet Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Business Analyst. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these System Design jobs in Bangalore via flipkart.com. When it comes to Business Analyst Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Flipkart Internet Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Flipkart Internet Private Limited System Design Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Job Role: Business Analyst
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 5 – 6 years
Salary: Rs. 75000 – Rs. 150000
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Business Analyst Job Description
The BA/LBA (Business Analyst/Lead Business Analyst), Customer Experience Design will be responsible for providing business intelligence and inputs related to various aspects of driving Transactional and Journey based Customer Experience initiatives
About Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Flipkart was founded in October 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. It is one of India’s leading E-commerce marketplaces and is headquartered in Bengaluru. The company initially started as an online bookstore. Later, it also started selling other items such as movies and mobile phones. Now the company offers more than 80 million products spread across more than 80 categories. It has the capacity to delivery eight million shipments per month.
Required Skills for Business Analyst job
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good handle of SQL, Excel, other scripting languages (R, Python, SPARK, SAS, etc)
- Advanced level expertise in MS Office applications, with good presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good to have: working experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Datastudio, etc)
- Ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders, both within and outside CX
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
Business Analyst Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to translate structured and unstructured problems into analytical frameworks
- Ability to experiment with alternate analytical techniques to solve problems.
- Ability to plan and execute deliverables
- Ability to multi-task and work on a diverse range of requirements
- Ability to understand business nuances and its implications on customer experience
- Provide actionable insights (from data analysis) to stakeholders
- Ad-hoc analysis and support on strategic and tactical CX initiatives
- Build metrics improvement roadmaps with insights noncritical levers to achieve targets
- Experience in Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive analysis
- Key CX metrics for improvement: NPS, Resolution Rate, Incident reduction, Contact reduction, Cycle time reduction
How to apply for System Design jobs in Bangalore Flipkart Internet Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Flipkart Internet Private Limited i.e., flipkart.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Business Analyst post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.