Branch Sales Manager Jobs in Talent Partners HR Services
Talent Partners HR Services Branch Sales Manager Careers: Talent Partners HR Services is currently looking to recruit Branch Sales Manager to work on a Full Time basis in Bhopal. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Branch Sales Manager job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Retail jobs in Bhopal
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 3 – 8 years experience. Talent Partners HR Services is offering Rs. 12000 – Rs. 29000 for the position of Branch Sales Manager. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Talent Partners HR Services Branch Sales Manager Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website naukri.com.
About Talent Partners HR Services
Talent Partners is a Human Resources consulting firm. Our added value lies in our ability to understand companies’ needs AND candidates’ expectations.
Complete Details of the Talent Partners HR Services Retail Jobs
|Company Name||Talent Partners HR Services|
|Job Role||Branch Sales Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||3 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs. 12000 – Rs. 29000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Branch Sales Manager Job Description
- Activating Broking Partners sales team (RM) and managing relationship with them.
- Going for joint sales call with Broking Partners – RM.
- Resolving queries and providing update to channel partner on policies sourced.
- Managing MIS & Reporting.
Required Skills for Branch Sales Manager job
- Preferring candidate’s with broking sales experience.
- Candidate should have insurance sales experience.
- Individual role.
- Excellent communication skills.
Branch Sales Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sales practices in branch.
- Maintain the productivity of the sales officers (SOs)
- Meet the business targets.
- Identify sales opportunities.
- Direct operational activities on a day-to-day basis.
- Generate leads for new business and customers.
Steps to apply for Branch Sales Manager Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Talent Partners HR Services @ naukri.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Branch Sales Manager job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Branch Sales Manager job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.