Branch Manager Jobs in HDFC Bank Limited
HDFC Bank Limited Branch Manager Careers: HDFC Bank Limited is currently looking to recruit Branch Manager to work on a Full Time basis in Chennai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Branch Manager job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Financial Services jobs in Chennai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 10 – 16 years experience. HDFC Bank Limited is offering Rs. 100000 – Rs. 150000 for the position of Branch Manager. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for HDFC Bank Limited Branch Manager Vacancy is 8/27/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website hdfcbank.com.
About HDFC Bank Limited
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines
Complete Details of the HDFC Bank Limited Financial Services Jobs
|Company Name||HDFC Bank Limited|
|Job Role||Branch Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||10 – 16 years|
|Salary||Rs. 100000 – Rs. 150000|
Branch Manager Job Description
Lead a result oriented team and is responsible for managing the Branch Profitability, ensuring high quality service and Customer Relationship Management, Operation and risk.Own all branch-banking objectives and overall branch supervision, Ensure achievement of overall Branch Targets by generating business and cross sales Key Customer Relationship Management & supervision of all High Net Worth customer programs Ensure all components of the branch sales model function as per design Complaints
Required Skills for Branch Manager job
- Minimum experience in years 10 to 12 yrs Exposure to banking is MANDATORY
- Operation & Sales experience in banking feild is must.
Branch Manager Roles & Responsibilities
HandlingReview Branch Operations reports Managing teller operations and vaultBranch Merchandising & co-ordination with Marketing at product level Review vault register and Key RegistersReview Suspense & Dummy accounts Ensure compliance with Banking rules, Regulations & Procedures Periodic review of progress vs. objectives Ensure clarity of Business objectives among staff Adherence of sales process & Operational Checklist.Roles and Responsibilities Desired Candidate Profile
- Achievement of Income and contribution targets
- Achievement of Incremental Current Account & Saving Account targets
- Cost to Income Ratio benchmark
- Cross Sell Products like Demat, Credit Cards, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Investment Advisory, and Assets etc.
- Ensuring Portfolio Growth
- Ensuring Cross Sell Ratio.
Steps to apply for Branch Manager Vacancy
- Visit the official site of HDFC Bank Limited @ hdfcbank.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Branch Manager job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Branch Manager job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.