Branch Executive Jobs in Muthoottu mini Financiers Limited
Muthoottu mini Financiers Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Branch Executive with experience of 0 – 1 years for Hyderabad location. Aspirants, who are looking for Accountant Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Hyderabad Accountant Jobs posted by Muthoottu mini Financiers Limited.
The Muthoottu mini Financiers Limited has notified the Accountant Jobs Vacancy on 6/9/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Accountant Jobs in Hyderabad.
Accountant Jobs in Hyderabad
Successful candidates for Accountant Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Branch Executive at Muthoottu mini Financiers Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Hyderabad and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Muthoottu mini Financiers Limited Accountant Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Muthoottu mini Financiers Limited Accountant Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Muthoottu mini Financiers Limited
Job Role: Branch Executive
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/9/2021
Last Date: 6/24/2021
No of openings: 30
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 13000 – Rs. 20000
Selection Process: Interview
About Muthoottu mini Financiers Limited
The roots of the Muthoottu Group run deep and back in time to 1870 in the picturesque town of Kozhencherry. It was here that Late Muthoottu Ninan Mathai started his business, laying the foundation for the House of Muthoottu. Late M Mathew Muthoottu is the Founder Chairman of the Muthoottu Mini Group. Through his endeavours in setting up Financing and Chits, this son of Late Muthoottu Ninan Mathai was instrumental in transforming his father’s grand vision into reality. It was under his leadership that the Muthoottu Mini Group, the premier Financial venture of the Muthoottu family, was established, propelling the Muthoottu tradition of philanthropy. From humble beginnings and a strong philanthropic intent of wealth creation for not only self but for the society, the Company has become a trusted name in the Gold Loan business with Reliability and Trustworthiness being the hallmarks of the Group.
Description of the Branch Executive Vacancy
We are looking for a talented Branch Executive to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
Skills Required For Branch Executive Vacancy
- Proven branch management experience, as a Bank Executive or similar role
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practises
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- BS in Business Administration or related field
Branch Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans Meet goals and metrics
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptl
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
How to apply for Accountant Jobs in Hyderabad, Muthoottu mini Financiers Limited?
- If you believe Muthoottu mini Financiers Limited Accountant Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., muthoottumini.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Branch Executive.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.