BPO Jobs in Rivera Manpower Services
Rivera Manpower Services BPO Careers: Rivera Manpower Services is currently looking to recruit BPO to work on a Full Time basis in Chennai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the BPO job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
BPO jobs in Chennai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 5 years experience. Rivera Manpower Services is offering Rs .16666 – Rs. 50000 for the position of BPO. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Rivera Manpower Services BPO Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website riveramanpowerservices.in.
About Rivera Manpower Services
Rivera Manpower Services is a leader in providing talent solutions to IT and non-IT sectors. For the last ten years, we have been partnering with organizations to increase the quality and speed of recruitment by providing high-performing and highly skilled talent for niche roles.
Complete Details of the Rivera Manpower Services BPO Jobs
|Company Name||Rivera Manpower Services|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs .16666 – Rs. 50000|
|Last date||Not Specified|
BPO Job Description
We are searching for an engaged telecaller to boost sales by reaching out to current and possible clients. To this end, the telecaller will be required to obtain lists of individuals’ information, and to source data for additional members of the target audience. You should also jot down important notes during conversations to facilitate follow-ups by our staff.
To be successful as a telecaller, you should be able to convince even the toughest of individuals to purchase our offerings. A remarkable telecaller will suggest ways in which clients’ feedback can be utilized to improve our services.
Required Skills for BPO job
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a telecaller or similar.
- Completion of a sales-related training program is preferred.
- Computer literate.
- Exposure to diverse viewpoints, cultural norms, and experiences.
- Superb verbal communication.
- Ability to switch your communication style on a whim.
- Superb interpersonal, research, and record-keeping skills.
- Capacity to receive critique without internalizing it.
BPO Roles & Responsibilities
- Studying the details of each offering and remaining abreast of updates to these offerings.
- Obtaining and updating lists of individuals’ contact details.
Calling active and budding clients to encourage the purchase of items.
- Addressing clients’ uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time.
- Noting important details of each conversation.
- Communicating verbal acceptances of offers to our sales team for closing.
- Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close sales.
- Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
- Conducting each of your functions with the utmost respect, regardless of others’ dispositions.
Steps to apply for BPO Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Rivera Manpower Services @ riveramanpowerservices.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the BPO job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the BPO job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.