BPO Jobs in Monster India
Monster India BPO Careers: Monster India is currently looking to recruit BPO to work on a Full Time basis in Kolkata. Interested & eligible candidates can check the BPO job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
BPO jobs in Kolkata
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 4 years experience. Monster India is offering Rs . 11000 – Rs. 22000 for the position of BPO. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Monster India BPO Vacancy is 10/28/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website monsterindia.com.
About Monster India
Monster is a global online employment solution for people seeking jobs and the employers who need great people. We’ve been doing this for more than 20 years, and have expanded from our roots as a “job board” to a global provider of a full array of job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management products and services.
At the heart of our success and our future is innovation: We are changing the way people think about work, and we’re helping them actively improve their lives and their workforce performance with new technology, tools and practices
Complete Details of the Monster India BPO Jobs
|Company Name||Monster India|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 4 years|
|Salary||Rs . 11000 – Rs. 22000|
BPO Job Description
We are looking for a motivated and experienced customer support manager to lead our customer support department. The customer support manager will be responsible for driving superior customer support to business clients through policies, procedures, and setting of goals. You will be up-to-date on industry products and trends, and train staff accordingly.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer support position, show excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, have great communication skills, and be a role model and mentor to staff.
Required Skills for BPO job
- Proven experience as a customer support specialist, preferably within a similar environment.
- Thorough knowledge of legislation pertaining to consumer protection.
- Prior experience in a managerial or supervisory role will be advantageous.
- Top-notch oral, written, and interpersonal abilities.
- Well-developed arbitration skills with the ability to remain impartial.
- Affinity for multitasking with precision.
- Capacity to accept and utilize constructive criticism.
- Alignment with our company’s values.
BPO Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing the customer support department’s day-to-day functions.
- Responding to escalated customer support issues.
- Implementing customer support processes to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Formulating and revising customer support policies and promote their implementation.
- Informing the team of all new information related to products, procedures, and trends.
- Assessing support statistics and preparing detailed reports on the findings.
- Interviewing and hiring new employees.
- Overseeing and evaluating the team’s ongoing training efforts.
- Delivering performance evaluations and following the disciplinary process according to company policy.
- Managing the budget of the customer support department.
Steps to apply for BPO Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Monster India @ monsterindia.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the BPO job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the BPO job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.