BPO Jobs in India
Footprint is currently hiring candidates for the role of BPO. Notice regarding the BPO vacancy in India location was published by the company on 5/16/2021. The work experience required for this BPO position is 0 – 1 Years.
Footprint BPO Jobs
So, if you are looking for any BPO jobs in India, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this BPO Job immediately. As you know such job openings in India are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Footprint official website; www.teamlease.com
A subsidiary website of Tarumitra, ‘friends of trees’ has been owning UN consultative status since 2005 and is a movement led by students for ecological sensitivity. Since then, we have been providing platforms with capable volunteers/student leaders at various UN forums and meetings to discuss environmental issues, solutions, and ideas with world leaders and policymakers.
Complete Details of the Footprint BPO Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
Important Details to Apply for BPO jobs in India Footprint
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in India for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for BPO Jobs in India. If you are interested in applying for these latest India jobs at Footprint, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : www.teamlease.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
BPO Job Description
1. Organizing online ‘Habit Change for Climate Change’ campaign in schools from the list provided
2. Conducting weekly online sessions (Google Meet/Zoom) on history, market, impact, and policies on SUP in India as per shared content to build capacity of students involved
3. Engaging students to segregate single-use plastic (SUP) from the rest of the waste and store them separately for pickup
BPO Roles & Responsibilities
1. Motivating students for creative writing (i.e. poetry, story, short films, concept note of their ideas on plastic waste management)
2.Developing a weekly report of the activities and posts on our website
3.Preparing a list of schools and students involved, so that their participation certificates can be issued
4. Engaging in weekly online meetings with the team leader
5. Developing training material for school students to curb plastic pollution
Required Skills for BPO job
1.Clarity in Communicating. Keeping conversations clear and productive helps both in resolving clients’ issues as well as making a good impression.
2.Technical Proficiency and Understanding in/of Products/Services.
5.Problem-Solving and Flexibility.
How to apply for BPO jobs in India Footprint?
- Visit official website of Footprint i.e., www.teamlease.com
- Go to Footprint Careers Page
- Click on the BPO post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.