BPO Executive Jobs in Teleperformance Mumbai
Teleperformance is accepting applications for 15 BPO Executive vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed 12th and have required skill set can apply for these Telecaller Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 5/19/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this BPO Executive Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Telecaller Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 2 – 3 years. Teleperformance is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as BPO Executive. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Telecaller jobs in Mumbai via teleperformance.com. When it comes to BPO Executive Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Teleperformance, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Teleperformance Telecaller Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Teleperformance
Job Role: BPO Executive
Job Openings: 15
Experience Required: 2 – 3 years
Salary: Rs . 17999 – Rs. 29999
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/16/2021
Selection Process: Interview
BPO Executive Job Description
The BPO executives are supposed to monitor many tasks and the work in the back office which includes helping customers or clients with billing or purchasing or if the customer wishes to create an account for any product and much more. BPO operation particularly means giving the contract to a third party vendor to carry out the back-office tasks. Usually, big organizations consider it as a money saving tactic by outsourcing their back office business to another company where they itself carry out the front office themselves.
A BPO executive has many tasks where the most important out of many is to ensure client or the customer’s satisfaction
Teleperformance is the agile business services partner that companies need in this digital world. For over 40 years, Teleperformance, the global leader in customer experience management, has been connecting customers with the world’s most successful companies.
Teleperformance’s Digital Integrated Business Services combines human touch and high technology to deliver extraordinary customer experiences. While technology creates new and agile ways of working, our interaction experts remain committed to creating unique connections through empathy, adaptive communication skills, and more importantly, a passion for making it happen.
Required Skills for BPO Executive job
- Should have good Oral and written communication.
- An effective communicator, probably fluid with what he/she is speaking.
- Should be a computer literate.
- Should be flexible enough to adapt to any environment or changes happening in the sector.
- Should be patient enough and quite motivated towards learning new things and execute it effectively on day to day basis.
- Should also have a clear view of what the current market trend is.
BPO Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- The primary task of a BPO executive is to handle calls from customers or clients and provide them with a solution to their queries.
- He/She must show the willingness to learn new things every time and then.
- Must discuss every matter with its supervisor or team leader to get any issue sorted
- Giving a resolution to the customers or clients should be the whole and sole responsibility.
- Should carry out various other professional services like Business Research, Legal services, Financial Analysis etc.
- Must be very effective in providing customer service by providing resolution to their complicated queries and issues.
- Must efficiently set goals and work on so as to avoid any escalations and maintain the relevancy and quality while providing service to the customers.
How to apply for Telecaller jobs in Mumbai Teleperformance?
- Visit official website of Teleperformance i.e., teleperformance.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on BPO Executive post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.