Beautician Jobs in Pune
Technical Service Network is currently hiring candidates for the role of Beautician. Notice regarding the Beautician vacancy in Pune location was published by the company on 11/9/2020. The work experience required for this Beautician position is 0 – 1 years.
Technical Service Network Beautician Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Beautician jobs in Pune, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Beautician Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Pune are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Technical Service Network official website; technicalservicenetwork.in
About Technical Service Network
Big Technical Service Network (OPC)PVT.LTD has been working in the field of industrial fabrication for the last several years.The Big Technical Service Network has decided to work in the field of technology and through it, the people of over all India will be able to solve technical problems by saving time, keeping in mind the importance of time and daily basis needs.By studying this in depth and how the coming technology will benefit the people.With this in mind, the Big Technical Service Network will provide a wide range of employment opportunities to the youth in over all India at their place of residence.
Complete Details of the Technical Service Network Beautician Jobs
|Company||Technical Service Network|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000 – Rs. 25000|
Important Details to Apply for Beautician jobs in Pune Technical Service Network
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Pune for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Beautician Jobs in Pune. If you are interested in applying for these latest Pune jobs at Technical Service Network, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : technicalservicenetwork.in
Last Date to Apply: 6/26/2021
Beautician Job Description
We are looking for a well-presented beautician to provide beauty services to our clients. These services include hair care, skin care, nail care, hair removal treatments, and advising clients on personal care routines to match their style and needs. You should listen to your clients in order to provide them with the best styles and services.
To be a successful beautician, you should have a wide range of skills in beauty services, good communication skills, and the ability to advise clients on suitable hairstyles, nail colors, and skin care regimes. You should also have the retail skills necessary to sell other beauty services and products.
Beautician Roles & Responsibilities
- Shampooing, cutting, styling, and coloring hair, as well as massaging and treating scalps.
- Applying makeup, performing facials, and recommending skin care therapies.
- Performing manicures and pedicures, nail art, and color recommendations.
- Performing permanent and temporary hair removal treatments, such as electrolysis, laser hair removal, and waxing.
- Suggesting guidlines on personal skin care regimes.
- Cross-selling beauty therapies and products.
- Making appointments and documenting treatments.
- Keeping your work station and tools clean and sterile.
Required Skills for Beautician job
- A certification in a cosmetology, aesthetic, or related field.
- A licence in a cosmetology field.
- A working knowledge of skin care therapies, hair removal techniques, and beauty products and trends.
- Strong creative skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Steady and dexterous hands.
How to apply for Beautician jobs in Pune Technical Service Network?
- Visit official website of Technical Service Network i.e., technicalservicenetwork.in
- Go to Technical Service Network Careers Page
- Click on the Beautician post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.