Beautician Jobs in Style & Art Institute Mumbai
Style & Art Institute is accepting applications for 3 Beautician vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed 12th and have required skill set can apply for these Beautician Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 01/07/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Beautician Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Beautician Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 2 years. Style & Art Institute is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Beautician. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Beautician jobs in Mumbai via apna.co. When it comes to Beautician Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Style & Art Institute, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Style & Art Institute Beautician Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Style & Art Institute
Job Role: Beautician
Job Openings: 3
Experience Required: 1 – 2 years
Salary: Rs . 15000- Rs. 20000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 08/06/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Beautician Job Description
We are looking for a well-presented beautician to provide beauty services to our clients. These services include hair care, skin care, nail care, hair removal treatments, and advising clients on personal care routines to match their style and needs. You should listen to your clients in order to provide them with the best styles and services.
To be a successful beautician, you should have a wide range of skills in beauty services, good communication skills, and the ability to advise clients on suitable hairstyles, nail colors, and skin care regimes. You should also have the retail skills necessary to sell other beauty services and products.
About Style & Art Institute
STYLE & ART INSTITUTE Makeup Courses give you the Platform to become a Professional Makeup Artist by learning from the best in the Beauty industry.We balance 30% theory with 70% practical studies as we believe that extensive practice produces the best artists.The theoretic part includes an extensive compendium and oral lectures where focus is on style,techniques,products,product ingredients and much more…After the theoretic introduction to a new theme the students work in pair and groups to practice the techniques…At the last students finishes each subject with an pratical exam where they asked to take professional photographs are taken for the student’s portfolios.
Required Skills for Beautician job
- A certification in a cosmetology, aesthetic, or related field.
- A licence in a cosmetology field.
- A working knowledge of skin care therapies, hair removal techniques, and beauty products and trends.
- Strong creative skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Steady and dexterous hands.
Beautician Roles & Responsibilities
- Shampooing, cutting, styling, and coloring hair, as well as massaging and treating scalps.
- Applying makeup, performing facials, and recommending skin care therapies.
- Performing manicures and pedicures, nail art, and color recommendations.
- Performing permanent and temporary hair removal treatments, such as electrolysis, laser hair removal, and waxing.
- Suggesting guidlines on personal skin care regimes.
- Cross-selling beauty therapies and products.
- Making appointments and documenting treatments.
- Keeping your work station and tools clean and sterile.
How to apply for Beautician jobs in Mumbai Style & Art Institute?
- Visit official website of Style & Art Institute i.e., apna.co.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Beautician post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.