Beautician Jobs in Labournet Managed Services Private Limited Kolkata
Labournet Managed Services Private Limited is accepting applications for 100 Beautician vacancies at Kolkata Location. Candidates who have completed 10th and have required skill set can apply for these Beautician Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 07/21/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Beautician Job Openings in Kolkata like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Beautician Jobs in Kolkata
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Labournet Managed Services Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Beautician. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Beautician jobs in Kolkata via labournet.in. When it comes to Beautician Jobs in Kolkata for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Labournet Managed Services Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Labournet Managed Services Private Limited Beautician Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Labournet Managed Services Private Limited
Job Role: Beautician
Job Openings: 100
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 4000- Rs. 6000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 08/06/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Beautician Job Description
We are looking for a well-presented beautician to provide beauty services to our clients. These services include hair care, skin care, nail care, hair removal treatments, and advising clients on personal care routines to match their style and needs. You should listen to your clients in order to provide them with the best styles and services.
To be a successful beautician, you should have a wide range of skills in beauty services, good communication skills, and the ability to advise clients on suitable hairstyles, nail colors, and skin care regimes. You should also have the retail skills necessary to sell other beauty services and products.
About Labournet Managed Services Private Limited
LabourNet is a social enterprise that enables sustainable livelihoods for men, women and youth in urban and rural areas. Our three-pronged engine integrates social and business impact by bridging the gaps in Education, Employment and Entrepreneurship.
We focus on formalizing the informal by improving the socioeconomic status of people associated with unorganized value chain. This is achieved through skilling interventions, facilitating wage/ self-employment and entrepreneurship by bringing together all the stakeholders: large, small and medium enterprises, corporates, government, individuals and educational institutions.
Required Skills for Beautician job
- A certification in a cosmetology, aesthetic, or related field.
- A licence in a cosmetology field.
- A working knowledge of skin care therapies, hair removal techniques, and beauty products and trends.
- Strong creative skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Steady and dexterous hands.
Beautician Roles & Responsibilities
- Shampooing, cutting, styling, and coloring hair, as well as massaging and treating scalps.
- Applying makeup, performing facials, and recommending skin care therapies.
- Performing manicures and pedicures, nail art, and color recommendations.
- Performing permanent and temporary hair removal treatments, such as electrolysis, laser hair removal, and waxing.
- Suggesting guidlines on personal skin care regimes.
- Cross-selling beauty therapies and products.
- Making appointments and documenting treatments.
- Keeping your work station and tools clean and sterile.
How to apply for Beautician jobs in Kolkata Labournet Managed Services Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Labournet Managed Services Private Limited i.e., labournet.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Beautician post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.