Beautician Jobs in Hair Speak Family Salon Bangalore
Hair Speak Family Salon is accepting applications for 2 Beautician vacancies at Bangalore Location. Candidates who have completed 10th and have required skill set can apply for these Beautician Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 07/22/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Beautician Job Openings in Bangalore like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Beautician Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 3 – 5 years. Hair Speak Family Salon is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Beautician. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Beautician jobs in Bangalore via hairspeakindia.com. When it comes to Beautician Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Hair Speak Family Salon, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Hair Speak Family Salon Beautician Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Hair Speak Family Salon
Job Role: Beautician
Job Openings: 2
Experience Required: 3 – 5 years
Salary: Rs . 15000- Rs. 18000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 08/06/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Beautician Job Description
We are looking for a well-presented beautician to provide beauty services to our clients. These services include hair care, skin care, nail care, hair removal treatments, and advising clients on personal care routines to match their style and needs. You should listen to your clients in order to provide them with the best styles and services.
To be a successful beautician, you should have a wide range of skills in beauty services, good communication skills, and the ability to advise clients on suitable hairstyles, nail colors, and skin care regimes. You should also have the retail skills necessary to sell other beauty services and products.
About Hair Speak Family Salon
Its privilege for Hair Speak to have premium salons across Bangalore. AECS Layout, Brookefield, Banashankari, Begur Road, BTM Layout, Electronic City, HRBR Layout, HSR Layout, Jayanagar, JP Nagar 2nd Phase, JP Nagar 7th Phase, Koramangala, Nagawara, Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Vidyaranyapura and Vijaya Bank Layout, Bannerghatta Road in Bangalore, to serve more than 1,00,000+ satisfied customers since its establishment in 2014 and yet continuing to serve more with best in industry and city services, which with precision and economical friendly services made available to our clients. Our earnest CEO, Mr. Saha always believes and strives to offer the best of what our generous clients deserves. We are not just some hair and skin services which we offer but we are here with a mission to make our customer feel Royal & special.
Required Skills for Beautician job
- A certification in a cosmetology, aesthetic, or related field.
- A licence in a cosmetology field.
- A working knowledge of skin care therapies, hair removal techniques, and beauty products and trends.
- Strong creative skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Steady and dexterous hands.
Beautician Roles & Responsibilities
- Shampooing, cutting, styling, and coloring hair, as well as massaging and treating scalps.
- Applying makeup, performing facials, and recommending skin care therapies.
- Performing manicures and pedicures, nail art, and color recommendations.
- Performing permanent and temporary hair removal treatments, such as electrolysis, laser hair removal, and waxing.
- Suggesting guidlines on personal skin care regimes.
- Cross-selling beauty therapies and products.
- Making appointments and documenting treatments.
- Keeping your work station and tools clean and sterile.
How to apply for Beautician jobs in Bangalore Hair Speak Family Salon?
- Visit official website of Hair Speak Family Salon i.e., hairspeakindia.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Beautician post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.