Back Office Staff Jobs in Pune
Dana India Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Back Office Staff. Notice regarding the Back Office vacancy in Pune location was published by the company on 06/20/2021. The work experience required for this Back Office Staff position is 0 – 1 years.
Dana India Private Limited Back Office Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Back Office jobs in Pune, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Back Office Staff Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Pune are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Dana India Private Limited official website; apna.co
About Dana India Private Limited
In the 1950s, GWB driveshafts were the largest available at that time, and were followed several decades later by the first maintenance-free driveshaft. Based on a long-standing commitment to continual innovation and customer satisfaction, GWB driveshafts are recognized as a market leader throughout the world. GWB driveshafts include a wide range of products for multiple applications, covering a torque range from 2.400 to 70.000.000 Nm.
Complete Details of the Dana India Private Limited Back Office Staff Jobs
|Company||Dana India Private Limited|
|Role||Back Office Staff|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000- Rs. 20000|
Important Details to Apply for Back Office jobs in Pune Dana India Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Pune for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Back Office Jobs in Pune. If you are interested in applying for these latest Pune jobs at Dana India Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : apna.co
Last Date to Apply: 07/29/2021
Back Office Staff Job Description
We are looking to hire an experienced back office staff to join our busy back office team. As a back office executive, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
To ensure success as a back office staff, you should have extensive experience in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management. Ultimately, a top-class back office staff works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team.
Back Office Staff Roles & Responsibilities
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
Required Skills for Back Office Staff job
- Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
How to apply for Back Office jobs in Pune Dana India Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Dana India Private Limited i.e., apna.co
- Go to Dana India Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Back Office Staff post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.