Back Office Staff Jobs in Delhi
Bali Enterprises is currently hiring candidates for the role of Back Office Staff. Notice regarding the Back Office vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 07/13/2021. The work experience required for this Back Office Staff position is 0 – 1 years.
Bali Enterprises Back Office Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Back Office jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Back Office Staff Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Bali Enterprises official website; apna.co
About Bali Enterprises
Incepted in the year of 2009, we, “Bali Enterprises”, are a leading wholesaler and trader a comprehensive range of Bluetooth Headphones, Bluetooth Speaker, Mobile Earphones, USB Cable and much more. Our range is highly acclaimed by our clients for its incomparable features like a compact design, effective functionality, enhanced durability and optimum performance. Clients can avail the offered range from us at market leading prices. Under the able guidance of our mentor, “Mr. Aman Patni” we have created a special position of pride in the industry.
Complete Details of the Bali Enterprises Back Office Staff Jobs
|Role||Back Office Staff|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 8500- Rs. 12000|
Important Details to Apply for Back Office jobs in Delhi Bali Enterprises
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Back Office Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at Bali Enterprises, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : apna.co
Last Date to Apply: 07/28/2021
Back Office Staff Job Description
We are looking to hire an experienced back office staff to join our busy back office team. As a back office executive, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
To ensure success as a back office staff, you should have extensive experience in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management. Ultimately, a top-class back office staff works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team.
Back Office Staff Roles & Responsibilities
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
Required Skills for Back Office Staff job
- Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
How to apply for Back Office jobs in Delhi Bali Enterprises?
- Visit official website of Bali Enterprises i.e., apna.co
- Go to Bali Enterprises Careers Page
- Click on the Back Office Staff post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.