Back Office Manager Jobs in Upchar pathology
Upchar pathology is hiring aspirants for the role of Back Office Manager with experience of 1 – 2 years for Lucknow location. Aspirants, who are looking for Back Office Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Lucknow Back Office Jobs posted by Upchar pathology.
The Upchar pathology has notified the Back Office Jobs Vacancy on 5/31/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Back Office Jobs in Lucknow.
Back Office Jobs in Lucknow
Successful candidates for Back Office Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Back Office Manager at Upchar pathology along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Lucknow and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Upchar pathology Back Office Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Upchar pathology Back Office Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Upchar pathology
Job Role: Back Office Manager
Job Location: Lucknow
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 5/31/2021
Last Date: 6/15/2021
No of openings: 2
Experience Required: 1 – 2 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 10000 – Rs. 15000
Last Date to Apply: Not Specified
Selection Process: Interview
About Upchar pathology
Upchar Pathology is a reputed certified laboratory in LUCKNOW, UTTAR PRADESH. We are continuing our tradition of quality reporting, utmost patient’s satisfaction and clinician’s most trusted brand. We rely on global levels of accredibility and keep quality control measures up to mark. Our uncompromising attitude and team work has helped us to become a dominant, full-service independent laboratory in lucknow. We are a team of competent, trained and dedicated laboratory personnels with an outstanding experience ranging from 5-25 years.
Description of the Back Office Manager Vacancy
As a back office executive, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties
Skills Required For Back Office Manager Vacancy
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar field.
- Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office, software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Back Office Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
How to apply for Back Office Jobs in Lucknow, Upchar pathology?
- If you believe Upchar pathology Back Office Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., upcharlifecare.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Back Office Manager.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.