Back Office Executive Jobs in Pune
Xperiva Technology Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Back Office Executive. Notice regarding the Back Office vacancy in Pune location was published by the company on 6/21/2021. The work experience required for this Back Office Executive position is 0 – 1 years.
Xperiva Technology Private Limited Back Office Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Back Office jobs in Pune, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Back Office Executive Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Pune are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Xperiva Technology Private Limited official website; apna.co
About Xperiva Technology Private Limited
Xperiva Technology Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 12 September 2020. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is inolved in Business activities n.e.c. Xperiva Technology Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on N/A. Directors of Xperiva Technology Private Limited are Deepak Shrivastav, Mohammad Irfan and Aakash Chaurasia.
Complete Details of the Xperiva Technology Private Limited Back Office Executive Jobs
|Company||Xperiva Technology Private Limited|
|Role||Back Office Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 12000 – Rs. 18000|
Important Details to Apply for Back Office jobs in Pune Xperiva Technology Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Pune for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Back Office Jobs in Pune. If you are interested in applying for these latest Pune jobs at Xperiva Technology Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : apna.co
Last Date to Apply: 7/7/2021
Back Office Executive Job Description
We are looking to hire an experienced back office executive to join our busy back office team. As a back office executive, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
To ensure success as a back office executive, you should have extensive experience in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management. Ultimately, a top-class back office executive works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team.
Back Office Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
Required Skills for Back Office Executive job
- Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
How to apply for Back Office jobs in Pune Xperiva Technology Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Xperiva Technology Private Limited i.e., apna.co
- Go to Xperiva Technology Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Back Office Executive post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.