Back Office Executive Jobs in Sark Projects India Private Limited Delhi
Sark Projects India Private Limited is accepting applications for 3 Back Office Executive vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed 12th and have required skill set can apply for these Back Office Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 07/11/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Back Office Executive Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Back Office Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Sark Projects India Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Back Office Executive. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Back Office jobs in Delhi via sarkprojects.in. When it comes to Back Office Executive Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Sark Projects India Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Sark Projects India Private Limited Back Office Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Sark Projects India Private Limited
Job Role: Back Office Executive
Job Openings: 3
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 12000- Rs. 15000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 07/27/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Back Office Executive Job Description
We are looking to hire an experienced back office executive to join our busy back office team. As a back office executive, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
To ensure success as a back office executive, you should have extensive experience in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management. Ultimately, a top-class back office executive works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team.
About Sark Projects India Private Limited
Sark Projects offers world-class contemporary living choices in India. Head Quartered at Hyderabad, Sark Projects offers a wide range of real estate choices including plots, apartments and villas. Our offerings provide a rare combination of contemporary global architecture and facilities juxtaposed with lush green surroundings.
At Sark Projects, transparency is our core value. We apprise our customers of every minute detail of the offering. Sark Projects’ properties offer a rare combination of unequalled value, exceptional budget friendliness and impressive service levels. We endeavor to offer choices which you’ll love for life.
Required Skills for Back Office Executive job
- Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
Back Office Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
How to apply for Back Office jobs in Delhi Sark Projects India Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Sark Projects India Private Limited i.e., sarkprojects.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Back Office Executive post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.