Back Office Executive Jobs in Payplus Internet Sevices
Payplus Internet Sevices Back Office Executive Careers: Payplus Internet Sevices is currently looking to recruit Back Office Executive to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Back Office Executive job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Back Office jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Payplus Internet Sevices is offering Rs . 5000- Rs. 6000 for the position of Back Office Executive. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Payplus Internet Sevices Back Office Executive Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website teamlease.com.
About Payplus Internet Sevices
Payplus Internet Services – Service Provider of money transfer services, bill payment services & dish tv dth recharge services since 2015 in Delhi.
Complete Details of the Payplus Internet Sevices Back Office Jobs
|Company Name||Payplus Internet Sevices|
|Job Role||Back Office Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 5000- Rs. 6000|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Back Office Executive Job Description
We are looking to hire an experienced back office executive to join our busy back office team. As a back office executive, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
To ensure success as a back office executive, you should have extensive experience in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management. Ultimately, a top-class back office executive works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team.
Required Skills for Back Office Executive job
- Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
Back Office Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
Steps to apply for Back Office Executive Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Payplus Internet Sevices @ teamlease.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Back Office Executive job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Back Office Executive job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.