Back Office Executive Jobs in Parikh Tourism
Parikh Tourism Back Office Executive Careers: Parikh Tourism is currently looking to recruit Back Office Executive to work on a Full Time basis in Ahmedabad. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Back Office Executive job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 12th from a recognized university.
Back Office jobs in Ahmedabad
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Parikh Tourism is offering Rs . 15000- Rs. 20000 for the position of Back Office Executive. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Parikh Tourism Back Office Executive Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website teamlease.com.
About Parikh Tourism
Parikh Tourism Holidays in Navrangpura, Ahmedabad is a top player in the category Air Ticketing Agents in the Ahmedabad. This well-known establishment acts as a one-stop destination servicing customers both local and from other parts of Ahmedabad. Over the course of its journey, this business has established a firm foothold in it’s industry. The belief that customer satisfaction is as important as their products and services, have helped this establishment garner a vast base of customers, which continues to grow by the day. This business employs individuals that are dedicated towards their respective roles and put in a lot of effort to achieve the common vision and larger goals of the company. In the near future, this business aims to expand its line of products and services and cater to a larger client base
Complete Details of the Parikh Tourism Back Office Jobs
|Company Name||Parikh Tourism|
|Job Role||Back Office Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000- Rs. 20000|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Back Office Executive Job Description
We are looking to hire an experienced back office executive to join our busy back office team. As a back office executive, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
To ensure success as a back office executive, you should have extensive experience in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management. Ultimately, a top-class back office executive works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team.
Required Skills for Back Office Executive job
- Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
Back Office Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
Steps to apply for Back Office Executive Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Parikh Tourism @ teamlease.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Back Office Executive job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Back Office Executive job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.