Back Office Executive Jobs in Kolkata
NKD Projects Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Back Office Executive. Notice regarding the Back Office vacancy in Kolkata location was published by the company on 6/3/2021. The work experience required for this Back Office Executive position is 0 – 1 years.
NKD Projects Private Limited Back Office Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Back Office jobs in Kolkata, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Back Office Executive Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Kolkata are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at NKD Projects Private Limited official website; nkdprojects.com
About NKD Projects Private Limited
NKD has two decades of collective experience in Business needs. It has been marketing successfully both Strategic Resources and Equipments.
NKD offers every category of your business needs, from Facility Supplies and Furniture to Coffee, Technology and more & has a integrated one stop house.
Complete Details of the NKD Projects Private Limited Back Office Executive Jobs
|Company||NKD Projects Private Limited|
|Role||Back Office Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 10000 – Rs. 15000|
Important Details to Apply for Back Office jobs in Kolkata NKD Projects Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Kolkata for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Back Office Jobs in Kolkata. If you are interested in applying for these latest Kolkata jobs at NKD Projects Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : nkdprojects.com
Last Date to Apply: 6/19/2021
Back Office Executive Job Description
Should be able manage filing, documentation and other office-work related to the business. Knowledge of computer, good typing speed (30 WPM) is also desired.
Back Office Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Manages documentation, including contracts, maternity documentation, and sickness documentation
- Sets up personnel files and confirms that data remains accurate
- Responds to recruitment enquiries
- Schedules interviews with hiring managers and coordinates the group interview process
- Coordinates training requirements, including organising rooms for employee training, printing training certificates and filing them accordingly, reviewing training policies, and updating training systems
- Organises relevant office events
- Communicates with staff for the purpose of ordering office supplies and planning of meeting rooms
- Oversees property management services, including maintenance of building and ordering proper janitorial supplies
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail
- Manages correspondence with service vendors
- Orders and maintains office supplies
- Organises staff meetings and executive schedules
- Coordinates corporate events
- Caters to customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Processes paperwork for customers and employees
- Keeps office clean and organised to promote an efficient working environment
- May participate in billing and accounting duties, including resolving billing questions and managing invoices
Required Skills for Back Office Executive job
- Prior Experience as an Office Manager Preferred
- Academic Background
- Ability to Implement Procedures in a Fast-Paced and Evolving Environment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Computer Literacy, Including Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Attention to Detail
- Highly Motivated
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Strong Decision Making Skills
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Critical and Creative Thinking Skills
- Highly Motivated
- Ability to Work Well Without Supervision
How to apply for Back Office jobs in Kolkata NKD Projects Private Limited?
- Visit official website of NKD Projects Private Limited i.e., nkdprojects.com
- Go to NKD Projects Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Back Office Executive post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.