Back Office Executive Jobs in Pune
Mohnish is currently hiring candidates for the role of Back Office Executive. Notice regarding the Back Office vacancy in Pune location was published by the company on 07/08/2021. The work experience required for this Back Office Executive position is 0 – 1 years.
Mohnish Back Office Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Back Office jobs in Pune, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Back Office Executive Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Pune are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Mohnish official website; teamlease.com
Mohnish Compamy team hiring the new Candidates for to fill up the Back office Executive Position. Interested applicants check the details and apply
Complete Details of the Mohnish Back Office Executive Jobs
|Role||Back Office Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 10000 – Rs. 15000|
Important Details to Apply for Back Office jobs in Pune Mohnish
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Pune for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Back Office Jobs in Pune. If you are interested in applying for these latest Pune jobs at Mohnish, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : teamlease.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Specified
Back Office Executive Job Description
We are looking to hire an experienced back office executive to join our busy back office team. As a back office executive, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
To ensure success as a back office executive, you should have extensive experience in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management. Ultimately, a top-class back office executive works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team.
Back Office Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
Required Skills for Back Office Executive job
- Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
How to apply for Back Office jobs in Pune Mohnish?
- Visit official website of Mohnish i.e., teamlease.com
- Go to Mohnish Careers Page
- Click on the Back Office Executive post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.