Back Office Executive Jobs in Modern Business Solution
Modern Business Solution is hiring aspirants for the role of Back Office Executive with experience of 0 – 1 years for Surat location. Aspirants, who are looking for Back Office Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Surat Back Office Jobs posted by Modern Business Solution.
The Modern Business Solution has notified the Back Office Jobs Vacancy on 6/10/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Back Office Jobs in Surat.
Back Office Jobs in Surat
Successful candidates for Back Office Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Back Office Executive at Modern Business Solution along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Surat and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Modern Business Solution Back Office Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Modern Business Solution Back Office Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Modern Business Solution
Job Role: Back Office Executive
Job Location: Surat
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/10/2021
Last Date: 6/25/2021
No of openings: 20
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 11000 – Rs. 16000
Selection Process: Interview
About Modern Business Solution
Modern Business Solution, founded in 2004, is a rapidly expanding organisation with more than professionals across various locations serving our clients. We cater to all the human resource related needs for small as well as midsized enterprises. We understand the needs of clients, and how much time they invest to get the right candidate for the right profile. The prime motive of MBS is to take care of these needs so that you can focus your time and energy where it should be – on managing your business, without struggling to scout for the most eligible human resources.
Description of the Back Office Executive Vacancy
We are looking to hire an experienced back office executive to join our busy back office team. As a back office executive, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
To ensure success as a back office executive, you should have extensive experience in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management. Ultimately, a top-class back office executive works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team.
Skills Required For Back Office Executive Vacancy
- Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
Back Office Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
How to apply for Back Office Jobs in Surat, Modern Business Solution?
- If you believe Modern Business Solution Back Office Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., mbsindia.net.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Back Office Executive.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.