Back Office Executive Jobs in Brofin Mutual India Limited
Brofin Mutual India Limited Back Office Executive Careers: Brofin Mutual India Limited is currently looking to recruit Back Office Executive to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Back Office Executive job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 12th from a recognized university.
Back Office jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Brofin Mutual India Limited is offering Rs . 18500 – Rs. 29000 for the position of Back Office Executive. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Brofin Mutual India Limited Back Office Executive Vacancy is 7/7/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website brofinindia.com.
About Brofin Mutual India Limited
Brofin India Mutual Nidhi LTD headquartered in Delhi Incorporated under company act 2018, under Nidhi Rules 2017, by the innovative leadership of inspired professional s in this revolutionary market trend. A company declared as a Nidhi (NBFC) under section 620(A) of the Companies Act,1956 . Nidhi have many features which make them stand distinctly apart from many other Non-Banking financial institutions who are working under the guide line of R.B.I. Brofin India Mutual Nidhi Ltd. offers is one of the India’s leading company in Delhi and provides risk free all kind of loan.The Primary objective of our institution is to cultivate the habit of savings among our members. Our first and foremost aim is to satisfy our members and create mutuality among them. Brofin Mutual India Nidhi Ltd. is fully financial services company. We accept deposits from our shareholders within the stipulated norms issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Complete Details of the Brofin Mutual India Limited Back Office Jobs
|Company Name||Brofin Mutual India Limited|
|Job Role||Back Office Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 18500 – Rs. 29000|
Back Office Executive Job Description
We are looking to hire an experienced back office executive to join our busy back office team. As a back office executive, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
To ensure success as a back office executive, you should have extensive experience in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management. Ultimately, a top-class back office executive works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team.
Required Skills for Back Office Executive job
- Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
Back Office Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
Steps to apply for Back Office Executive Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Brofin Mutual India Limited @ brofinindia.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Back Office Executive job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Back Office Executive job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.