Back Office Executive Jobs in Ahmedabad
Arpit Enterprise is currently hiring candidates for the role of Back Office Executive. Notice regarding the Back Office vacancy in Ahmedabad location was published by the company on 07/08/2021. The work experience required for this Back Office Executive position is 0 – 1 years.
Arpit Enterprise Back Office Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Back Office jobs in Ahmedabad, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Back Office Executive Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Ahmedabad are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Arpit Enterprise official website; arpitenterprises.co.in
About Arpit Enterprise
Established in the year of 2005, Arpit Enterprises is the leading Manufacturer and Wholesale Trader of Two Pin Power Cord, Three Pin Power Cords, DC Cable and much more.. This product is highly admired in the market owing to their easy operations, corrosion and water resistance, longer service life, low maintenance, top performance, and low rates. These presented products are made utilizing the reliable material which is bought from honest retailers of market. Furthermore, we have made a hi-tech manufacturing unit which is established with advanced machines that are required for the continual flow of work.
Under the command of our mentor Mr. Manoj Kumar ( Proprietor ), we have attained our business objective in effective way. Our mentor has rich acquaintance of this domain.
Complete Details of the Arpit Enterprise Back Office Executive Jobs
|Role||Back Office Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000 – Rs. 18000|
Important Details to Apply for Back Office jobs in Ahmedabad Arpit Enterprise
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Ahmedabad for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Back Office Jobs in Ahmedabad. If you are interested in applying for these latest Ahmedabad jobs at Arpit Enterprise, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : arpitenterprises.co.in
Last Date to Apply: Not Specified
Back Office Executive Job Description
We are looking to hire an experienced back office executive to join our busy back office team. As a back office executive, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
To ensure success as a back office executive, you should have extensive experience in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management. Ultimately, a top-class back office executive works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team.
Back Office Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
Required Skills for Back Office Executive job
- Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
How to apply for Back Office jobs in Ahmedabad Arpit Enterprise?
- Visit official website of Arpit Enterprise i.e., arpitenterprises.co.in
- Go to Arpit Enterprise Careers Page
- Click on the Back Office Executive post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.