Back Office Executive Jobs in Bhubaneswar
Apace Consultancy is currently hiring candidates for the role of Back Office Executive. Notice regarding the Back Office vacancy in Bhubaneswar location was published by the company on 08/27/2021. The work experience required for this Back Office Executive position is 0 – 1 years.
Apace Consultancy Back Office Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Back Office jobs in Bhubaneswar, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Back Office Executive Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bhubaneswar are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Apace Consultancy official website; apaceindia.com
About Apace Consultancy
A trusted leading wellestablished registered organisation,pioneer in pharma placement providing 100% placement guarantee with extensive and excellent training programme(for medical representative and managers) in different top national/multinational companies Apart from pharmaceutical companies, Apace consultancy also offers placement in Govt $ other sectors like Banking,Finance,Insurance,Automobiles,Telecom,FMCG etc. Apace is a well established professionally managed leading trusted Govt Organisation that dedicated to excellence in training $ performance.It provides excellence HR services,training,requitment $ Govt. outsourcing.Since,the inception Apace stands as a force to be reckaned with imparing training and placement pioneer in pharma placement providing 100% placement guarantee with extensive and excellence trainning programme for (medical representative and managers) in top national $ multinational companies. Apace also offer placement in banking,insurance,telecom,fmcg and automobile sector.
Complete Details of the Apace Consultancy Back Office Executive Jobs
|Role||Back Office Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs .12000 – Rs. 14000|
Important Details to Apply for Back Office jobs in Bhubaneswar Apace Consultancy
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bhubaneswar for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Back Office Jobs in Bhubaneswar. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bhubaneswar jobs at Apace Consultancy, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : apaceindia.com
Last Date to Apply: 09/08/2021
Back Office Executive Job Description
We are looking to hire an experienced back office executive to join our busy back office team. As a back office executive, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
To ensure success as a back office executive, you should have extensive experience in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management. Ultimately, a top-class back office executive works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team.
Back Office Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
Required Skills for Back Office Executive job
- Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
How to apply for Back Office jobs in Bhubaneswar Apace Consultancy?
- Visit official website of Apace Consultancy i.e., apaceindia.com
- Go to Apace Consultancy Careers Page
- Click on the Back Office Executive post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.