Back Office Executive Jobs in All India Claims Assessors Lucknow
All India Claims Assessors is accepting applications for 1 Back Office Executive vacancies at Lucknow Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Back Office Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/6/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Back Office Executive Job Openings in Lucknow like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Back Office Jobs in Lucknow
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. All India Claims Assessors is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Back Office Executive. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Back Office jobs in Lucknow via apna.co. When it comes to Back Office Executive Jobs in Lucknow for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of All India Claims Assessors, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the All India Claims Assessors Back Office Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: All India Claims Assessors
Job Role: Back Office Executive
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 10000 – Rs. 15000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/21/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Back Office Executive Job Description
We are looking to hire an experienced back office executive to join our busy back office team. As a back office executive, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
To ensure success as a back office executive, you should have extensive experience in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management. Ultimately, a top-class back office executive works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team.
About All India Claims Assessors
The business name All Inda Claims Assessors runs under the brand name All Inda Claims Assessors which is owned by Mukesh Mathur located at Shop No. 2 Hurdut Plaza Near CBI ATM Indira Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Required Skills for Back Office Executive job
- Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
Back Office Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
How to apply for Back Office jobs in Lucknow All India Claims Assessors?
- Visit official website of All India Claims Assessors i.e., apna.co.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Back Office Executive post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.