Back Office Data Entry Jobs in Solanki Enterprice
Solanki Enterprice is hiring aspirants for the role of Back Office Data Entry with experience of 0 – 1 years for Ahmedabad location. Aspirants, who are looking for Back Office Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Ahmedabad Back Office Jobs posted by Solanki Enterprice.
The Solanki Enterprice has notified the Back Office Jobs Vacancy on 07/09/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Back Office Jobs in Ahmedabad.
Back Office Jobs in Ahmedabad
Successful candidates for Back Office Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Back Office Data Entry at Solanki Enterprice along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Ahmedabad and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Solanki Enterprice Back Office Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Solanki Enterprice Back Office Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Solanki Enterprice
Job Role: Back Office Data Entry
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 07/09/2021
Last Date: Not Specified
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 10000 – Rs. 15000
Selection Process: Interview
About Solanki Enterprice
Solanki Enterprises Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 11 February 1993. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Chennai. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 1,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 999,000. It is inolved in Wholesale on a fee or contract basis. [Includes commission agents, commodity brokers and auctioneers and all other wholesalers who trade on behalf and on the account of others. Activities of self employed auctioneers are included in 74991.] Solanki Enterprises Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on 30 September 2019 and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on 31 March 2019. Directors of Solanki Enterprises Private Limited are Badalchand Tolachand Nahar, Tolachand Nahar Rajesh Nahar, .
Description of the Back Office Data Entry Vacancy
We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
Skills Required For Back Office Data Entry Vacancy
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Back Office Data Entry Roles & Responsibilities
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed
How to apply for Back Office Jobs in Ahmedabad, Solanki Enterprice?
- If you believe Solanki Enterprice Back Office Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., teamlease.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Back Office Data Entry.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.