Back Office Coordinator Jobs in Shree Laxmi Associates Mumbai
Shree Laxmi Associates is accepting applications for 1 Back Office Coordinator vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed 12th and have required skill set can apply for these Back Office Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/5/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Back Office Coordinator Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Back Office Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Shree Laxmi Associates is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Back Office Coordinator. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Back Office jobs in Mumbai via apna.co. When it comes to Back Office Coordinator Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Shree Laxmi Associates, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Shree Laxmi Associates Back Office Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Shree Laxmi Associates
Job Role: Back Office Coordinator
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 10000 – Rs. 12000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/20/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Back Office Coordinator Job Description
Back-office coordinator should be able manage filing, documentation and other office-work related to the business. Knowledge of computer, good typing speed (30 WPM) is also desired.
About Shree Laxmi Associates
Company’s authorized capital stands at Rs 75.0 lakhs and has 68.96667% paid-up capital which is Rs 51.73 lakhs. Shree Laxmi Associates Private Limited last annual general meet (AGM) happened on 30 Sep, 2017. The company last updated its financials on 31 Mar, 2017 as per Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
Shree Laxmi Associates Private Limited is majorly in Business Services business from last 31 years and currently, company operations are active. Current board members & directors are MITHLESH KUMAR AGGARWAL and ATUL AGGARWAL .
Company is registered in Delhi (Delhi) Registrar Office. Shree Laxmi Associates Private Limited registered address is 30, NISHANT KUNJ PITAMPURA NEW DELHI DL 110034 IN
Required Skills for Back Office Coordinator job
- Prior Experience as an Office Manager Preferred
- Academic Background
- Ability to Implement Procedures in a Fast-Paced and Evolving Environment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Computer Literacy, Including Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Attention to Detail
- Highly Motivated
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Strong Decision Making Skills
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Critical and Creative Thinking Skills
- Highly Motivated
- Ability to Work Well Without Supervision
Back Office Coordinator Roles & Responsibilities
- Manages documentation, including contracts, maternity documentation, and sickness documentation
- Sets up personnel files and confirms that data remains accurate
- Responds to recruitment enquiries
- Schedules interviews with hiring managers and coordinates the group interview process
- Coordinates training requirements, including organising rooms for employee training, printing training certificates and filing them accordingly, reviewing training policies, and updating training systems
- Organises relevant office events
- Communicates with staff for the purpose of ordering office supplies and planning of meeting rooms
- Oversees property management services, including maintenance of building and ordering proper janitorial supplies
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail
- Manages correspondence with service vendors
- Orders and maintains office supplies
- Organises staff meetings and executive schedules
- Coordinates corporate events
- Caters to customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Processes paperwork for customers and employees
- Keeps office clean and organised to promote an efficient working environment
- May participate in billing and accounting duties, including resolving billing questions and managing invoices
How to apply for Back Office jobs in Mumbai Shree Laxmi Associates?
- Visit official website of Shree Laxmi Associates i.e., apna.co.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Back Office Coordinator post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.