Back Office Coordinator Jobs in My Finpro Solutions Private Limited Pune
My Finpro Solutions Private Limited is accepting applications for 5 Back Office Coordinator vacancies at Pune Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Back Office Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/2/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Back Office Coordinator Job Openings in Pune like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Back Office Jobs in Pune
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 5 years. My Finpro Solutions Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Back Office Coordinator. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Back Office jobs in Pune via afinpros.com. When it comes to Back Office Coordinator Jobs in Pune for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of My Finpro Solutions Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the My Finpro Solutions Private Limited Back Office Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: My Finpro Solutions Private Limited
Job Role: Back Office Coordinator
Job Openings: 5
Experience Required: 1 – 5 years
Salary: Rs . 10000 – Rs. 18000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/17/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Back Office Coordinator Job Description
Back-office coordinator should be able manage filing, documentation and other office-work related to the business. Knowledge of computer, good typing speed
About My Finpro Solutions Private Limited
We are not a finance company or a HR company or a product company, what we really are is a solutions company, we are a team of people whose only aim is to provide enterprise grade solutions to the right problems. We just happen to be in the finance space at this moment.
Required Skills for Back Office Coordinator job
- Prior Experience as an Office Manager Preferred
- Academic Background
- Ability to Implement Procedures in a Fast-Paced and Evolving Environment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Computer Literacy, Including Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Attention to Detail
- Highly Motivated
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Strong Decision Making Skills
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Critical and Creative Thinking Skills
- Highly Motivated
- Ability to Work Well Without Supervision
Back Office Coordinator Roles & Responsibilities
- Manages documentation, including contracts, maternity documentation, and sickness documentation
- Sets up personnel files and confirms that data remains accurate
- Responds to recruitment enquiries
- Schedules interviews with hiring managers and coordinates the group interview process
- Coordinates training requirements, including organising rooms for employee training, printing training certificates and filing them accordingly, reviewing training policies, and updating training systems
- Organises relevant office events
- Communicates with staff for the purpose of ordering office supplies and planning of meeting rooms
- Oversees property management services, including maintenance of building and ordering proper janitorial supplies
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail
- Manages correspondence with service vendors
- Orders and maintains office supplies
- Organises staff meetings and executive schedules
- Coordinates corporate events
- Caters to customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Processes paperwork for customers and employees
- Keeps office clean and organised to promote an efficient working environment
- May participate in billing and accounting duties, including resolving billing questions and managing invoices
How to apply for Back Office jobs in Pune My Finpro Solutions Private Limited?
- Visit official website of My Finpro Solutions Private Limited i.e., afinpros.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Back Office Coordinator post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.