Back Office Assistant Jobs in Ray Roots Academics
Ray Roots Academics Back Office Assistant Careers: Ray Roots Academics is currently looking to recruit Back Office Assistant to work on a Full Time basis in Kolkata. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Back Office Assistant job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Back Office jobs in Kolkata
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Ray Roots Academics is offering Rs .9000 – Rs. 12000 for the position of Back Office Assistant. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Ray Roots Academics Back Office Assistant Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website teamlease.com.
About Ray Roots Academics
Ray Roots Academics looking for young and talented candidate for the position of Back Office Assistant. Interested candidates can check the eligibility and apply before the due date.
Complete Details of the Ray Roots Academics Back Office Jobs
|Company Name||Ray Roots Academics|
|Job Role||Back Office Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs .9000 – Rs. 12000|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Back Office Assistant Job Description
Back Office Assistants provide support with daily administrative tasks in a company. Typical responsibilities of a Back Office Assistant are sorting the correspondence, implementing and optimizing procedures, maintaining calendars, scheduling appointments, ordering supplies, and collaborating with other departments.
Required Skills for Back Office Assistant job
- Adept in Technology.
- Verbal & Written Communication.
- Time Management.
- Strategic Planning.
- Anticipates Needs.
Back Office Assistant Roles & Responsibilities
- Overseeing clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail.
- Keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new materials as needed.
- Maintaining files.
- Welcoming visitors to your office.
- Answering phone calls.
- Taking and delivering messages.
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly.
Steps to apply for Back Office Assistant Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Ray Roots Academics @ teamlease.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Back Office Assistant job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Back Office Assistant job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.