Back End Developer Jobs in Oracle India Private Limited
Oracle India Private Limited Back End Developer Careers: Oracle India Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Back End Developer to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Back End Developer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization from a recognized university.
Software Developer jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 3 – 8 years experience. Oracle India Private Limited is offering Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000 for the position of Back End Developer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Oracle India Private Limited Back End Developer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website oracle.com.
About Oracle India Private Limited
At Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world’s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential.
Complete Details of the Oracle India Private Limited Software Developer Jobs
|Company Name||Oracle India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Back End Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||3 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Back End Developer Job Description
This gives you an opportunity to apply your technology knowledge, skills and experience to work in the Banking Consulting team with a new generation of Oracle Banking products in next generation architecture built leveraging the latest technologies.
Required Skills for Back End Developer job
- Should be willing to work at offshore as well as travel to client locations
- Should be willing to take up FLEXCUBE Technical certifications in functional areas as and when required.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
- Team player
Back End Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead or participate as Senior Technical team member in Development or Implementation or Managed Service activity streams such as Migration, Testing support and coordination with other Oracle teams at client locations or offshore teams for various activities.
- Assist with analysis, design and implementation of solutions for various business requirements.
- Develop programs as per specifications/requirements given by Oracle / Client within planned schedule.
- Use defined standards/tools/processes to achieve deliverables that meet quality expectations of Oracle / Client.
- Document all work in accordance with agreed standards/processes applicable for Oracle / Client.
- Adhere to defined Change Control Process of Oracle / Client. Comply with Oracle / Client audit / Compliance requirements.
- Ensure quality code delivery.
- Perform proper handover / knowledge transfer at end of each assignment.
- Timely status reporting to supervisor.
- Timely submission of timesheets and expenses for Oracle / Clients.
Steps to apply for Back End Developer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Oracle India Private Limited @ oracle.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Back End Developer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Back End Developer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.