Ayurvedic Doctor Jobs in Yogshala Clinic Delhi
Yogshala Clinic is accepting applications for 1 Ayurvedic Doctor vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Doctor Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 07/22/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Ayurvedic Doctor Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Doctor Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 4 years. Yogshala Clinic is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Ayurvedic Doctor. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Doctor jobs in Delhi via yogshala.com. When it comes to Ayurvedic Doctor Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Yogshala Clinic, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Yogshala Clinic Doctor Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Yogshala Clinic
Job Role: Ayurvedic Doctor
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 1 – 4 years
Salary: Rs . 28000 – Rs. 30000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Specified
Selection Process: Interview
Ayurvedic Doctor Job Description
We are searching for a reputable and well-rounded ayurvedic practitioner to join our busy center. The ayurvedic practitioner will be required to consult with patients to determine their needs and to monitor the effectiveness of interventions. You will also be required to refer patients to Ayurvedic Doctors, as needed.
To be successful as an ayurvedic practitioner, you should be skilled in a wide variety of treatment and evaluation techniques. An outstanding ayurvedic practitioner will seek to continually expand their worldview in order to forge meaningful connections with their patients.
About Yogshala Clinic
The first Yogshala with International Standards has come up at one of the most convenient location with proper connectivity in Kavi Nagar, Ghaziabad. The Yogshala is bringing wide range of yoga retreats and high profile yoga sessions for the benefit of all health seekers. The specialty of The Yogshala is to provide the most economical yoga framework with therapeutic approach at one place called The Yogshala. There are many more Yogshala yet to come all across India to serve the people through yoga, meditation, Yoga therapy and Naturopathy.
Our motive is to promote the ancient science of drugless system with holistic approach having no side-effects/after-effects. We are mainly focused on result oriented yoga and specialized yoga therapy to cure and prevent various disorders like stress, asthma, diabetes, obesity etc. The Yogshala offers the most scientific and authentic yoga practices to all male and female under expert guidance in natural and hygienic environment. Apart from regular classes from beginners to advanced level, we also offer special yoga sessions for corporate, senior citizens, housewives and children. Our yoga sessions are highly appreciated and commendable by the participants.
Required Skills for Ayurvedic Doctor job
- License to operate as an ayurvedic practitioner.
- Experience as an ayurvedic practitioner, preferably within a multidisciplinary setting.
- Expertise in all ayurvedic tenets and treatments.
- Top-notch diagnostic and treatment abilities.
- Outstanding clinical judgment.
- Ability to explain complex health-related phenomena in a simple manner.
- Empathy, kindness, and understanding.
- Personal adherence to ayurvedic teachings is preferred.
Ayurvedic Doctor Roles & Responsibilities
- Arranging consultations with patients and issuing reminders about these closer to the day of each appointment.
- Conducting screening and diagnostic tests to reveal health issues.
Calming anxious and distressed patients.
- Restoring patients to good health by administering or suggesting interventions such as massage, mindfulness, and homeopathic substances.
- Informing patients about the functions of each treatment.
- Recording and storing your notes after each consultation.
- Monitoring and evaluating the implications of treatments.
- Tailoring your approach to treatment based on results obtained, if needed.
- Referring patients to licensed Ayurvedic Doctors, as required.
- Ensuring that the office is stocked with fresh and well-maintained supplies.
How to apply for Doctor jobs in Delhi Yogshala Clinic?
- Visit official website of Yogshala Clinic i.e., yogshala.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Ayurvedic Doctor post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.