Ayurvedic Doctor Jobs in Viroga Wellness Center
Viroga Wellness Center is hiring aspirants for the role of Ayurvedic Doctor with experience of 3 – 30 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Doctor Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Doctor Jobs posted by Viroga Wellness Center.
The Viroga Wellness Center has notified the Doctor Jobs Vacancy on 6/11/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Doctor Jobs in Delhi.
Doctor Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Doctor Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Ayurvedic Doctor at Viroga Wellness Center along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Viroga Wellness Center Doctor Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Viroga Wellness Center Doctor Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Viroga Wellness Center
Job Role: Ayurvedic Doctor
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/11/2021
Last Date: 6/27/2021
No of openings: 1
Experience Required: 3 – 30 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 20000 – Rs. 40000
Selection Process: Interview
About Viroga Wellness Center
Viroga Wellness Center Llp is a Limited Liability Partnership firm incorporated on 24 September 2019. It is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Its total obligation of contribution is Rs. 100,000.
Designated Partners of Viroga Wellness Center Llp are Suman Jindal and Rahul Jindal.
Viroga Wellness Center Llp’s last financial year end date for which Statement of Accounts and Solvency were filed is N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), date of last financial year end date for which Annual Return were filed is N/A.
Description of the Ayurvedic Doctor Vacancy
We are searching for a reputable and well-rounded ayurvedic practitioner to join our busy center. The ayurvedic practitioner will be required to consult with patients to determine their needs and to monitor the effectiveness of interventions. You will also be required to refer patients to Ayurvedic Doctors, as needed.
To be successful as an ayurvedic practitioner, you should be skilled in a wide variety of treatment and evaluation techniques. An outstanding ayurvedic practitioner will seek to continually expand their worldview in order to forge meaningful connections with their patients.
Skills Required For Ayurvedic Doctor Vacancy
- License to operate as an ayurvedic practitioner.
- Experience as an ayurvedic practitioner, preferably within a multidisciplinary setting.
- Expertise in all ayurvedic tenets and treatments.
- Top-notch diagnostic and treatment abilities.
- Outstanding clinical judgment.
- Ability to explain complex health-related phenomena in a simple manner.
- Empathy, kindness, and understanding.
- Personal adherence to ayurvedic teachings is preferred.
Ayurvedic Doctor Roles & Responsibilities
- Arranging consultations with patients and issuing reminders about these closer to the day of each appointment.
- Conducting screening and diagnostic tests to reveal health issues.
Calming anxious and distressed patients.
- Restoring patients to good health by administering or suggesting interventions such as massage, mindfulness, and homeopathic substances.
- Informing patients about the functions of each treatment.
- Recording and storing your notes after each consultation.
- Monitoring and evaluating the implications of treatments.
- Tailoring your approach to treatment based on results obtained, if needed.
- Referring patients to licensed Ayurvedic Doctors, as required.
- Ensuring that the office is stocked with fresh and well-maintained supplies.
How to apply for Doctor Jobs in Delhi, Viroga Wellness Center?
- If you believe Viroga Wellness Center Doctor Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., apna.co.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Ayurvedic Doctor.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.