Automation Testing Jobs in Varite India Private Limited
Varite India Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Automation Testing with experience of 4 – 9 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Software Tester Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Software Tester Jobs posted by Varite India Private Limited.
The Varite India Private Limited has notified the Software Tester Jobs Vacancy on 6/21/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Software Tester Jobs in Bangalore.
Software Tester Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Software Tester Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Automation Testing at Varite India Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Varite India Private Limited Software Tester Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Varite India Private Limited Software Tester Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Varite India Private Limited
Job Role: Automation Testing
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/21/2021
Last Date: Not mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 4 – 9 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 66000 – Rs. 108000
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Selection Process: Interview
About Varite India Private Limited
Established in Year 2000, VARITE is now an accomplished technical consulting and staffing company, providing array of customized onshore, near shore and offshore solutions.
Description of the Automation Testing Vacancy
re you passionate about working on the latest datacenter and cloud technologies, and enjoy the power of influencing the quality of releases by finding bugs in complex software developed by top-notch engineers
Skills Required For Automation Testing Vacancy
- Proficiency in programming languages.
- Mastery of leading automation testing tools (codeless ones too)
- Experience in manual testing.
- Familiarity with Agile & DevOps methodologies.
- Excellent reporting, time management, analytical & communication capabilities.
Automation Testing Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing the automated regression suite and triaging
- Developing test strategy for end-to-end qualification of Nutanix Software-as-a-Service offering in a public-private hybrid cloud environment.
- Simulating and testing large scale customer scenarios.
- Developing automated tests, necessary tools and libraries, for release qualification.
- Finding bugs. Helping RCA and tracking them to closure.
Qualifications and Experience
- Hands-on experience with test automation.
- Proficiency in at least one programming/scripting language (preferably Python).
- Hands-on exposure to virtualization technologies – VMWare, Hyper-V, KVM, Xen.
- Hands-on exposure to integration, system, performance, scale testing.
- Domain experience of storage, network is a plus
- Comfortable with OOPS concepts.
- Familiarity with datacenter technologies is a plus.
- Hands-on exposure to a public cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure) is a plus.
- DevOps exposure is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience.
- BE or MS in Computer Science or related stream is required.
How to apply for Software Tester Jobs in Bangalore, Varite India Private Limited?
- If you believe Varite India Private Limited Software Tester Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., varite.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Automation Testing.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.