Automation Testing Jobs in Arrow Electronics India Private Limited Bangalore
Arrow Electronics India Private Limited is accepting applications for Various Automation Testing vacancies at Bangalore Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Software Tester Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 7/14/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Automation Testing Job Openings in Bangalore like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Software Tester Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 5 – 7 years. Arrow Electronics India Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Automation Testing. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Software Tester jobs in Bangalore via arrow.com. When it comes to Automation Testing Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Arrow Electronics India Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Arrow Electronics India Private Limited Software Tester Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Arrow Electronics India Private Limited
Job Role: Automation Testing
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 5 – 7 years
Salary: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 66000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Automation Testing Job Description
1. Candidate should have software testing experience of minimum of 5 yrs.
2. Candidate should have test automation experience of at least 3 years in tools such as UI Path, Selenium, UFT, Cucumber.
3. Candidate should have Oracle EBS experience / functional knowledge preferably on Manufacturing / Sales and Procurement modules
4. Candidate should be able to work on SQL Should be able to frame complex queries
About Arrow Electronics India Private Limited
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2015 sales of $23.3 billion USD. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries
Required Skills for Automation Testing job
Candidate should have Oracle EBS experience / functional knowledge – preferably on Manufacturing / Sales and Procurement modules
Automation Testing Roles & Responsibilities
1. Use standard methodologies, analyze user operational procedures to develop Quality system testing requirements
2. Co-ordinates with various Teams and conducts Quality testing
3. Develop & standardize test scenarios and test scripts for various Business process
4. Good written and oral communication.
5. Educations qualification preferred : B.E / BTech / MCA
How to apply for Software Tester jobs in Bangalore Arrow Electronics India Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Arrow Electronics India Private Limited i.e., arrow.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Automation Testing post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.