Automation Tester Jobs in HR Remedy India
HR Remedy India is hiring aspirants for the role of Automation Tester with experience of 3 – 6 years for Pune location. Aspirants, who are looking for Software Tester Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Pune Software Tester Jobs posted by HR Remedy India.
The HR Remedy India has notified the Software Tester Jobs Vacancy on 7/19/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Software Tester Jobs in Pune.
Software Tester Jobs in Pune
Successful candidates for Software Tester Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Automation Tester at HR Remedy India along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Pune and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the HR Remedy India Software Tester Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the HR Remedy India Software Tester Jobs
Hiring Company Name: HR Remedy India
Job Role: Automation Tester
Job Location: Pune
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/19/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 3 – 6 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 50000 – Rs. 80000
Education: Post Graduation
Selection Process: Interview
About HR Remedy India
HR Remedy is the Best & Trusted Advanced HR Practical Training in India & we teach HR Generalist Training, HR Payroll Training, Core HR Training, HR Recruitment Training. Our HR Certification program is Rated A+ by AIMA. Most of the Management Colleges preferred HR Remedy India’s Advanced HR Practical Training is their first choice. HR Remedy India is awarded by society of human resource for its work in HR field & HR Training. In one line we help you to be successful..
Description of the Automation Tester Vacancy
As a software tester, you’ll be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You’ll conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users.
Skills Required For Automation Tester Vacancy
- Expert in Manual, Automation, Integration and Performance Test.
- Hands on experience in creating system test environment/setup from scratch
- Having an experience in automation framework development.
- Experience in preparing Test Stratergy and Planning.
Tools exposure – Selenium, Test Complete, Jmeter.
- Exposure in Linux based Systems and docker based system.
- Programming languages Java, Scripts Shell scripts, Python, Java Scripts.
- Passionate and Enthusiastic about work
Automation Tester Roles & Responsibilities
Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios. Executing tests on software usability. Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability. Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
How to apply for Software Tester Jobs in Pune, HR Remedy India?
- If you believe HR Remedy India Software Tester Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., hrremedyindia.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Automation Tester.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.