Automation Test Engineer Jobs in Vichara Technology (India) Private Limited
Vichara Technology (India) Private Limited Automation Test Engineer Careers: Vichara Technology (India) Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Automation Test Engineer to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Automation Test Engineer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Test Engineer jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 3 – 8 years experience. Vichara Technology (India) Private Limited is offering Rs. 500000 – Rs. 1500000 for the position of Automation Test Engineer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Vichara Technology (India) Private Limited Automation Test Engineer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website www.vichara.com.
About Vichara Technology (India) Private Limited
US based financial technology software specialists involved in developing mission-critical systems for the world’s leading financial services and information technology companies like HSBC, DoubleLine, Oaktree Capital Management etc.
Complete Details of the Vichara Technology (India) Private Limited Test Engineer Jobs
|Company Name||Vichara Technology (India) Private Limited|
|Job Role||Automation Test Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||3 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs. 500000 – Rs. 1500000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Automation Test Engineer Job Description
Designing and developing test automation scripts. Using test automation guidelines. Researching issues in software through testing. Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
Required Skills for Automation Test Engineer job
- Test architecture.
- Test design.
- Performance testing.
- Configuration management.
- Manual testing agility and interaction.
- Communication between teams.
- Agile, DevOps, and continuous delivery.
Automation Test Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically;
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system;
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios;
Steps to apply for Automation Test Engineer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Vichara Technology (India) Private Limited @ www.vichara.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Automation Test Engineer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Automation Test Engineer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.