Automation Test Engineer Jobs in Tech Mahindra Limited Bangalore
Tech Mahindra Limited is accepting applications for Various Automation Test Engineer vacancies at Bangalore Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Software Tester Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 7/19/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Automation Test Engineer Job Openings in Bangalore like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Software Tester Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 3 – 5 years. Tech Mahindra Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Automation Test Engineer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Software Tester jobs in Bangalore via techmahindra.com. When it comes to Automation Test Engineer Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Tech Mahindra Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Tech Mahindra Limited Software Tester Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Tech Mahindra Limited
Job Role: Automation Test Engineer
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 3 – 5 years
Salary: Rs. 100000 – Rs. 150000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Automation Test Engineer Job Description
Test automation engineers design and develop programs that conduct automatic tests on new and existent software. They also use guidelines to develop programs and write automation scripts.
About Tech Mahindra Limited
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra helps companies innovate and transform by leveraging its unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models. This has helped customers reduce operating costs, generate new revenue streams and gain competitive advantage. Tech Mahindra expanded its IT portfolio in 2009 by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services).
Required Skills for Automation Test Engineer job
- Test architecture.
- Test design.
- Performance testing.
- Configuration management.
- Manual testing agility and interaction.
- Communication between teams.
- Agile, DevOps, and continuous delivery.
Automation Test Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically;
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system;
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios;
How to apply for Software Tester jobs in Bangalore Tech Mahindra Limited?
- Visit official website of Tech Mahindra Limited i.e., techmahindra.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Automation Test Engineer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.