AutoCAD Draughtsman Jobs in Delhi
A2Z Planner is currently hiring candidates for the role of AutoCAD Draughtsman. Notice regarding the Draughtsman vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 03/01/2021. The work experience required for this AutoCAD Draughtsman position is 1 – 2 years.
A2Z Planner Draughtsman Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Draughtsman jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this AutoCAD Draughtsman Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at A2Z Planner official website; a2zplanner.com
About A2Z Planner
A2zplanner is an online service provider. It is an accomplished and multifunctional company primarily focussed on Content Development, Software Development, Business Research along with Digital Marketing and SEO. We focus on instilling all our efforts on providing our clients with great quality services with respect to the individual domains. We have high quality services for our international clients in both education and business. The passion to perform better than others and outshine is the driving force to develop further. There is nothing more satisfying than winning in a competition with equally talented and skilled competitors. It is this philosophy and passion that guides the work culture of everyone at A2ZPlanner.
Complete Details of the A2Z Planner AutoCAD Draughtsman Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs .10000 – Rs. 15000|
Important Details to Apply for Draughtsman jobs in Delhi A2Z Planner
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Draughtsman Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at A2Z Planner, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : a2zplanner.com
Last Date to Apply: 10/12/2021
AutoCAD Draughtsman Job Description
We are looking for a skilled AutoCAD drafter to generate solid and surface CAD models for our clients using AutoCAD software. In this role, you will be required to meet with architects and engineers to discuss design concepts for CAD models, develop product designs, and generate Surface or Solid software models.
To ensure success as an AutoCAD drafter, you should have extensive experience working with AutoCAD software, advanced design skills, and a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, a top-class AutoCAD drafter can design and create high-level design models that meet all the specifications of the client.
AutoCAD Draughtsman Roles & Responsibilities
- Meeting with architects, designers, and engineers to discuss design ideas.
- Developing product designs from scratch.
- Presenting rough design drafts for client approval.
- Ensuring product designs meet required safety and structural standards.
- Generating Solid and Surface CAD models using AutoCAD software.
- Blending technique and aesthetics to create final designs.
- Presenting various design perspectives for construction
- improvements and adaptations.
- Finalizing AutoCAD models.
- Presenting models to clients.
- Completing job reports.
Required Skills for AutoCAD Draughtsman job
- Previous work experience as an AutoCAD drafter.
- Advanced knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD software.
- Advanced knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering, and architecture.
- Knowledge of state safety and structure regulations.
- Excellent technical design skills.
- Good communication skills.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
- Ability to project manage.
How to apply for Draughtsman jobs in Delhi A2Z Planner?
- Visit official website of A2Z Planner i.e., a2zplanner.com
- Go to A2Z Planner Careers Page
- Click on the AutoCAD Draughtsman post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.