Associate Jobs in Job Shop
Job Shop Associate Careers: Job Shop is currently looking to recruit Associate to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Associate job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 12th from a recognized university.
Voice jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 1 – 6 years experience. Job Shop is offering Rs. 25000 – Rs. 35000 for the position of Associate. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Job Shop Associate Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website naukri.com.
About Job Shop
Job shops are typically small manufacturing systems that handle job production, that is, custom/bespoke or semi-custom/bespoke manufacturing processes such as small to medium-size customer orders or batch jobs. Job shops typically move on to different jobs when each job is completed.
Complete Details of the Job Shop Voice Jobs
|Company Name||Job Shop|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||1 – 6 years|
|Salary||Rs. 25000 – Rs. 35000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Associate Job Description
Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services, upsell products and services, follow standard processes and procedures. Redirect problems to appropriate resources.
Required Skills for Associate job
To ensure success as a process associate, you should have in-depth knowledge of mechanical processes, advanced technical skills, and a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, a top-notch Process Associate ensures the smooth running of the company’s processes to improve production rates and reduce costs.
Associate Roles & Responsibilities
- Accounts Payable Processing including matching POs with invoices, multi-item invoice entry, entry of checks and electronic transfers and other AP work.
- Accounts Receivable Processing- applying customer payments against open invoices, entering receipts,and invoicing (if required)
Steps to apply for Associate Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Job Shop @ naukri.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Associate job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Associate job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.