Associate Jobs in GENPACT India Private Limited Noida
GENPACT India Private Limited is accepting applications for Various Associate vacancies at Noida Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Voice Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 8/31/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Associate Job Openings in Noida like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Voice Jobs in Noida
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 5 years. GENPACT India Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Associate. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Voice jobs in Noida via genpact.com. When it comes to Associate Jobs in Noida for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of GENPACT India Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the GENPACT India Private Limited Voice Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: GENPACT India Private Limited
Job Role: Associate
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 1 – 5 years
Salary: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 50000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Associate Job Description
- Exposure in SAP/Oracle, third part portals like Blacksmith, Forge, RPA & Blue Prism.
- Identify master data issues and updated data file requirements.
- Deep understanding of master data analysis and mapping activities.
About GENPACT India Private Limited
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose — the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people — we drive digital-led innovation and digitally enabled intelligent operations for our clients. Guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies, we drive real-world transformation at scale. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics
Required Skills for Associate job
- Candidate should have E-2-E knowledge of Order to Cash cycle.
- Analytical bent of mind: resource should be able to analyze current deductions and trends and identify opportunities to recover more
- Identify customer nuances and best practice to be implemented on other retailer to increase recoveries
- Identify trends of past repayments and invalid deductions which retailers took in the past
- Work on Deductions – Excel Data dump and come up with patterns of Invalid deductions and opportunity for recovery
- Excellent interpersonal communication and good in coordination with internal/ stakeholders like Sales team, Customer Category Manager, Customer Business leads.
- Good understanding about Credit check, Due Diligence, Balance sheet and get the information regarding willingness of buying or repaying outstanding balances about.
Associate Roles & Responsibilities
- Do market research about multiple Industries behavior/pattern for prospect customers to create branding.
- To receive the customer orders through EDI, ERP System, Sales Lead, Demo Order, Sales Lead and ensure punch into the System ERP (SAP/Oracle)
- Coordination with multiple Warehouse and Distribution Center to check inventory level and hassle free Order fulfillment.
- Good Understanding on Logistics/3PL/Carriers channel and managing shipment deliveries as per customer request. Also arranging Bill of Lading (BOL)/Proof Of Delivery (POD) from multiple Warehouse/Carrier’s and Customers.
- Well versed on Billing/ Invoicing mechanism to ensure 100% invoices should be generate accurately and notify to the customer for repayment.
- Experience in Cash Application to check the company liquidity and applied cash against invoices/Dispute and to check the payment advice / remittance details of customer and applied accordingly.
- Coordinate with multiple customer’s for repayment against outstanding balance also send reminder (Through E-mails/Calls) to get the repayment.
- Good Understanding on Dispute Management and managing multiple dispute reason’s like Pricing Discrepancy, Product Shortages-Damage, Trade Promotions, Deals etc.
How to apply for Voice jobs in Noida GENPACT India Private Limited?
- Visit official website of GENPACT India Private Limited i.e., genpact.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Associate post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.