Assistant Professor Jobs in Kanpur
Rama University is currently hiring candidates for the role of Assistant Professor. Notice regarding the Teacher vacancy in Kanpur location was published by the company on 07/16/2021. The work experience required for this Assistant Professor position is 0 – 5 years.
Rama University Teacher Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Teacher jobs in Kanpur, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Assistant Professor Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Kanpur are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Rama University official website; ramauniversity.ac.in
About Rama University
Dr. B.S.Kushwah was a great visionary, a dentist, an educationist and the guiding force behind the Rama Group, who strongly believed that only healthy people can build a healthy and strong nation and education is the key tool that can transform ordinary people in responsible nationals.
Following the directions of the founder, Rama Group has evolved as a multi-activity and multi-industry group that actively participates in many major contributions to our society. It strongly believes in creating responsible citizens out of its students and hence works with a 360 degree approach towards the all round development of the students. In this effort, the group provides adequate opportunities to its students to gain both the theoretical and the practical hands on knowledge by way of providing training and work exposure within the Group companies.
Complete Details of the Rama University Assistant Professor Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs . 29900- Rs. 45000|
Important Details to Apply for Teacher jobs in Kanpur Rama University
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Kanpur for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Teacher Jobs in Kanpur. If you are interested in applying for these latest Kanpur jobs at Rama University, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : ramauniversity.ac.in
Last Date to Apply: Not Specified
Assistant Professor Job Description
We are searching for a well-organized, trustworthy assistant professor to join our excellent faculty. The assistant professor’s responsibilities include teaching a requisite number of classes, providing guidance and supervision to graduate students, participating in departmental meetings, and providing academic support to Professors and other faculty members. You should be able to pace your lessons and publish articles regularly.
To be successful as an assistant professor, you should thrive in a fast-paced, highly competitive environment and be able to respond to criticism maturely. Outstanding candidates are able to learn from senior staff as well as students and are constantly expanding their subject knowledge.
Assistant Professor Roles & Responsibilities
- Assisting with various departmental duties and providing academic support to Professors and other staff.
- Recruiting, training, and mentoring new TAs and other junior staff.
- Conducting research and publishing papers in academic journals.
- Representing the university at conferences and delivering presentations when necessary.
- Teaching and supervising undergraduate and graduate students.
- Providing demonstrations and supervising experiments and investigations.
- Answering questions in class or via email or telephone.
- Providing Professors and Department Heads with feedback on student progress.
- Writing proposals to secure funding for research.
- Attending faculty and departmental meetings and voicing concerns or providing suggestions for improvement.
Required Skills for Assistant Professor job
- Teaching experience in a university setting.
- Published works would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, observational, and problem-solving skills.
- A good record of attending conferences and academic events.
- Excellent research, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for teaching and engaging with students.
- Patience, understanding, and willingness to help.
How to apply for Teacher jobs in Kanpur Rama University?
- Visit official website of Rama University i.e., ramauniversity.ac.in
- Go to Rama University Careers Page
- Click on the Assistant Professor post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.